Monday, January 22, 2007

Day 11 Florence, Italy




We are only staying in Florence for one night during this trip. So our main goal was to see the statue of David. During our first day we went to the museum to see the Michelangelo statue David in the Accademia Gallery. The statue was much larger than I expected, I think it is about 15 feet tall. We were not allowed to take pictures so I do not have any to post.

The pictures above are of me in front of a huge chruch in Florence. I do not remember the name of the church. The next pictures are from dinner at a restaurant that Greg's co-worker recommended. The last picture is the sampler dessert plate. It was a cheesecake, chocolate cake, and 2 others that I can't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home