Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 8 Missed the bus





We took a shuttle from our hostel in Salzburg, Austria to Zell am See. The shuttle picked us up exactly at 8:00 am. It was scheduled to leave the resort at exactly 4:00 pm.

Greg and I got to the bus at 3:30 pm with no sign of Eric. At 4:00 Greg & I had to get off of the bus because Eric was not there and we did not want to leave him behind. We spoke to the tour guide and he could not wait any longer. The driver had another route after us. So the bus left at 4:02 pm. So I snapped a few pictures of the bus leaving. Greg can be seen in both pictures watching the bus drive off. I thought it was funny.

Eric finally got there at 4:04 pm. Since we missed our ride, we had to take a train back to Salzburg. We got a little lost in the town, but we finally found the train station. Luckily the train station had a bar where we could relax. We had about 1 hour to kill, so of course we had some beer.

I also posted a picture of the rental shop that rented my equipment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home