Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 10 Venice, Italy






This is our second day in Venice. We took a tour of the Jewish Ghetto in Venice. As we were waiting for our tour to begin, Eric noticed an interesting boat in the canal. The name of the boat was Hakuna Matada, I guess the Venetians love Lion King.

The next picture is Greg in front of a synagogue that we went into. After the tour we took a boat ride to the island of Murano. They are known for their glass blowing. Unfortunately they were not blowing glass while we were there, I guess it was a slow time for them. But we did have a chance to see them make small glass figures in some of the smaller shops.

The next picture is of me in front of the tallest glass tree in the world.

Germany is known for their beer and Italy for their wine. Here is a picture of the three of us in a wine bar close to our hotel. Behind us are a bunch of expensive wines and champagnes. So we had to pull a bottle of Crystal and take a picture with it. The last picture is of the front of the wine bar.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 22, 2007 7:33:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I have been following your exploits through Europe and I have to say it looks pretty cool. But I have to ask, where are all the pics of the fine Euro tail? Now I've see European Vacation and most of the Bond flicks, so I know there out there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home