Saturday, November 18, 2006

Arthur Bryant's Ribs in Kansas City in 2005


I had some ribs at Arthur Bryan'ts in Kansas City. After eating my slab of ribs (they were just okay), I found out from some locals that the pork sandwich is what Arthur's is know for. I saw them making the pork sandwich and I wish I had more room in my belly. They slice about 1 pound of slow cooked pork topped with their famous BBQ sauce between 2 slices of Wonderbread. It also comes with pickles and fries. All wrapped up in a piece of paper, like meat wrapped from a deli. The sandwich was so huge that most of the customer just eat the pork and eat the bread on the side.

It was a very small place with some great food. Here is a picture of me outside of the restaurant after my dinner.

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 05, 2007 3:38:00 PM , Blogger JT said...

Man you made me hungry just reading this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home