Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Furcal Autograph Offical MLB Base



I went with my brother to the NL Wild Card game between the Dodgers & Mets on October 7, 2006, unfortunately the my beloved Dodgers lost 9-5. Damn Mets, ruined my night.

So to make up for the loss, I needed to buy something from the stadium. I was deciding bewteen an autographed baseball from Jeff Kent (Dodger Dream Foundation Silent Auction) or an autographed base from Rafael Furcal (Collectibles Stand).

After a very short consultation with my brother I got the autographed base. He convinced me that when can I ever get something like this again. It is an actual base used in a Dodger game, it was 3rd base. Not sure what game it was from, I will have to check into that.

So here are some pictures of the base. This is also me standing in front of the Vince Scully press box. Money well spent, I just need to find a display case for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home